Items on hold
Lewis Library Lockers are located in the atrium, to the right of the entrance doors on the main floor of the Gibson D. Lewis Library.
Library staff process holds Monday-Friday by noon and 7 pm.
Follow the steps below to reserve a hotspot, laptop, or book and pick it up using our locker service.
Place An Item On Reserve
- Search for the item you need in the Library Catalog
- Select the title of the item
- Scroll down until you find the blue “Reserve It” button
- Log in with your credentials and let us know any additional details (specific dates, ADA accessible locker, etc.)
- Click the blue “Submit” button
- Lewis Library staff will load the item in the locker and email more instructions for pick-up at your convenience.
Pick-Up Requested Item
Lockers are located inside the library building to the right of the entrance doors on the main floor.
Please note that library staff are processing holds Monday through Friday by noon and 7 pm.
Laptops must be returned in person to LIB-222, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
All other items can be placed in a library drop box or returned in person to LIB-222, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
Drop boxes are located on the exterior wall of the library (to the left of the main library entrance doors), and inside the library atrium next to the lockers.