For more details, visit Self-Service Checkout.
Lewis Library Locker Service
Follow the steps below to reserve a hotspot, laptop, or book and pick it up using our locker service.
Requesting an Item from Lewis Library (PDF)
- Search for the item you need in the library catalog
- Select the title of the item
- Scroll down until you find the blue “Reserve It” button
- Log in with your credentials and let us know any additional details (specific dates, ADA accessible locker, etc.)
- Click the blue “Submit” button
- Lewis Library staff will load the item in the locker and email more instructions for pick-up at your convenience
- Lockers are located inside the library building to the right of the entrance doors on the main floor.
Please note that library staff are processing holds Monday through Friday by noon and 7 pm.