Reserve a hotspot, laptop, or book in our catalog and pick it up using our locker service.
- Search for the item you need
- Select the title of the item
- Scroll down until you find the blue “Reserve It” button
- Log in with your credentials and let us know any additional details (specific dates, ADA accessible locker, etc.)
- Click the blue “Submit” button
- Lewis Library staff will load the item in the locker and email more instructions for pick-up at your convenience
- Lockers are located inside the library building to the right of the entrance doors on the main floor.
Please note that library staff are processing holds on Mondays and Thursdays at 10:00 am. Due to quarantine procedures, it could take up to one week to receive your requested items.
Loan Periods and Fines
Affiliated Patrons (Faculty, Staff, Students, Adjunct, Alumni, Resident, Retiree)
|Item Type||Loan Period||Renewable||Loan Limits||Overdue Fine|
|Books||28 days||Yes-3x||50||$1 per day|
|Reserves||3 days||no||5||$5 hour|
|Test Prep Books||7 days||no||5||$5 per day|
|Technology||14 days||no||2||$10 per day|