Submit ILL Request Manually Through Your Library Account
Sign in to Library Account
- Requests can be submitted manually if you already know the item you need to request.
- Login to your Library Account.
Once you login, you will see your personal library account screen (example shown below). On this screen you will be able to see your requests, fees, saved searches, and profile information.
Submit the Request
- Select the Requests tab on your account homepage,
- Click the "Create Request" button,
- Select the type of request: Article, Book or Other,
- Provide as much information as possible in the submission form. Required fields are marked with an asterisk,
- Your personal information displays below these request fields. This information is generated from your Library Account. If you notice an error please contact the library, hscILL@unthsc.edu, to update this information. DO NOT ALTER THIS DATA.
- Review the details in the request form and click the "Submit” button.
Receive the Item
- Once an item has been requested, an email confirmation and the item will be listed on your Library Account home page.
- When the library receives your requested item, you will be notified by email and your digital item will be available for access from your Library Account, on the Requests tab.