Pharos Account & Payment Portal
Pharos accounts are created for HSC students automatically. Faculty, staff and department accounts can be created upon request.
Request Pharos Account
Request a department account by submitting a completed Interdepartmental Transfer for Copy / Print Account (pdf) for any amount in one-dollar increments ($1, $2, $3, etc.)
Pharos Account Questions
Visit printing.library.unthsc.edu to access MyPrintCenter. Enter your Pharos username and password to login.
Using MyPrintCenter, you can:
- View jobs waiting to print
- Change attributes on jobs submitted via mobile print
- See your account activity
Add funds to your Pharos printing account to print and copy. There is currently no charge for scanning to e-mail.
The minimum amount that can be added at a time is $1. Students are not encouraged to load more than $20 because we do NOT refund Pharos accounts.
Lewis Library staff will process payments within 24 hours Monday-Friday and will notify patrons when their money is loaded onto their Pharos account.
- Lewis Library is unable to process refunds for unused print balances.
- If mechanical failures occur during printing, we will reprint the job for you.
- See the Policy on PHAROS Copy/Print Account Refunds and Closures (pdf) for more information.