Print, Copy & Scan
The PaperCut print management system can
- print from a computer or mobile device,
- photocopy, or
- scan to e-mail.
PaperCut accounts are created for students automatically. Faculty, staff and department accounts can be created upon request.
Print Drivers And VPN Software
- UNTHSC students, faculty, and staff should install the PaperCut printer drivers to send print jobs from personal computers.
- To send a print job from a computer that is outside the campus network you will need to use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) connection.
- Log into the VPN before sending a print job.
- Access VPN Service if you are installing the VPN client for the first time.
Cost & Print Funds
Add print funds using the PaperCut Application. Adding print funds for the first time? Check out the Add Funds to PaperCut (PDF) instructions.
Available Print Sizes
To avoid incorrect charges and paper sizes, be sure the document size is set correctly. If a document does not match one of the standard sizes (A4, Letter (8 ½ x 11), Legal (8 ½ x 14), or Ledger (11 x 17)), it will be charged at 25 cents per side (color or black & white).
|Style||Standard Size||Cost Per Side|
|Black & White||8.5 x 11||5 cents|
|Black & White||8.5 X 14||5 cents|
|Black & White||11 X 17||10 cents|
|Color||8.5 x 11||25 cents|
|Color||8.5 X 14||25 cents|
|Color||11 X 17||50 cents|
Print and Copy Options
- Color printing - available at select printers, see below for details. All printers can print in black & white.
- One-sided printing - Check the Print Properties before sending your print job if you want one-sided prints.
- Large paper - All printers are equipped to print or copy on 8 ½ x 14 (legal) or 11 x 17 (ledger) paper. The default paper size is 8 ½ x 11 (letter).
- Copy Instructions (PDF)
Scan to Email
- There is currently no charge for scan to e-mail.
- Scan and Send Instructions (PDF)
Print, copy, or scan using PaperCut printers at the following locations on campus. Each device can print on letter, legal, and ledger size paper.
|LIB Level 2 (across from restrooms)||X||X||X||X|
|EAD Level 5, Room 520||X||X||X|
|IREB Level 1, Room 118||X||X||X||X|
|MET Level 1 (Montgomery Street/east entrance)||X||X||X|
|MET Level 2, Room 222 (east side)||X||X||X||X|
|RES Level 1 (south side near Room 100 & ATM)||X||X||X|