Browse our Course Catalog to add classes. Select the "View Cart" option when you are ready to submit your list of classes.
Your cart is empty.
Book an appointment with a librarian to learn more about the resources and services offered by Lewis Library.
Possible topics covered in library orientation include the following:
- Accessing the 100+ databases the library subscribes to in order to find articles and other resources
- Searching the library catalog to find e-books and other materials
- Downloading and installing EndNote to manage citations
- Using 50+ subject guides to find resources on frequently researched topics
- Submitting your significant works such as articles, research posters and conference papers to UNTHSC Scholar, an open access repository of the intellectual output and publicly available materials of the university