Lewis Library Locker Service
Follow the steps below to reserve a hotspot or laptop.
To place an item on reserve
- Search for the item you need in the library catalog
- Select the title of the item
- Scroll down until you find the blue “Reserve It” button
- Log in with your credentials and let us know any additional details (specific dates, ADA accessible locker, etc.)
- Click the blue “Submit” button
- Lewis Library staff will load the item in the locker and email more instructions for pick-up at your convenience.
To pick-up requested item
- Lockers are located inside the library building to the right of the entrance doors on the main floor.
- Hotspots and laptops are picked up in LIB 222.
Please note that library staff are processing holds Monday through Friday by noon and 7 pm.