Student Access to Study Space in Lewis Library
To: HSC Campus Community
From: Charles Taylor, Provost & EVP
Date: February 9, 2021
Re: Update for Lewis Library
We are committed to your ongoing academic success and are continually reviewing and evaluating our facilities on campus to provide you a safe study environment while adhering to state and community guidelines.
Following are the latest updates regarding increased access to the Gibson D. Lewis Library:
- Building access for study space only is available noon-11:00 pm, 7 days a week (Sunday-Saturday).
- Non-UNTHSC visitors will not be allowed in the building.
- All mask/distancing protocols must be observed for the building to remain available as study space.
- Follow @UNTHSClibrary on social media and visit our website for more information.
- Virtual appointments may be scheduled with any member of our staff via AskALibrarian@unthsc.edu.
If you have any questions or need additional information, reach out to AskALibrarian@unthsc.edu. As always, thank you for your ongoing support as we navigate these challenging times together. Please be safe, watch your distance, and mask up!