Remote Service Desk Hours: Monday-Friday: 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. (All hours)
New Services Available From Lewis Library
We are excited to announce new services available for HSC students, staff, and faculty!
Pharos Payment Portal
Easily load money onto your Pharos account using the new payment portal.
Lewis Library staff will process payments at 10:00 A.M. every day and will notify patrons when their money is loaded onto their Pharos account.
Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for funds to be available for printing.
Need a hotspot, laptop, or book? Reserve it in our catalog by placing a hold.
- Search for the item you need
- Select the title of the item
- Scroll down until you find the blue “Reserve It” button
- Log in with your credentials and let us know any additional details (specific dates, ADA accessible locker, etc.)
- Click the blue “Submit” button
- Lewis Library staff will load the item in the locker and email more instructions for pick-up at your convenience
- Lockers are located inside the library building to the right of the entrance doors on the main floor.
Please note that library staff are processing holds on Mondays and Thursdays at 10:00 am. Due to quarantine procedures, it could take up to one week to receive your requested items.