- Articles and chapters are usually available within 1-4 days.
- Books and other physical items can take up to two weeks to arrive.
- Large orders, incomplete citations, requesting items from other libraries, and waiting on copyright holder’s permission, may result in a longer turnaround time.
- Requests are processed in the order they are received (with some exceptions).
- Requests submitted in December may be delayed due to holiday closings.
- Gibson D. Lewis Library cannot guarantee delivery times. Filling the ILL request depends primarily on the lending library.
- There are times when we are unable to fill a request, though this rarely happens. Patrons are notified when this happens.