School of Public Health
Classes & Help
Our librarians maintain research guides on frequently researched topics. Guides that are most relevant to Public Health are:
Online Access – Wired, Wireless, Off-Campus
- Online resources are available 24/7 from any device with internet access.
- Wired network connections are available on Levels 2 and 4 of the library. Wireless access is available throughout the building.
- Problems with online access lists solutions to common access problems.
Pharos Printing, Copying, Scanning
- Equipment for printing, copying, and scanning is available on each level of the library and at several other locations on the campus.
- Pharos printing, copying, and scanning has more information about these services.
- UNTHSC Scholar is an open access repository of the intellectual output and publicly available materials of the university. This is where your thesis or dissertation will be deposited and housed in perpetuity.
- Students may submit other significant works such as research posters and conference papers.
- Graduation instructions and forms has information on filing your thesis or dissertation.