Due Dates, Renewals, and Late Fees
- Due dates for physical items are set by the lending library.
- Due dates range from weeks to months.
- Physical items cannot be renewed through the service desk.
- Request a renewal by emailing hscILL@unthsc.edu
- Request a renewal at least three days before the due date
- Late fees are assessed according to the Gibson D. Lewis Library’s lending policies and fee schedule.
- Damages and lost items are the responsibility of the patron.
- Any fines assessed by the lending library for overdue items will be passed on to the patron.