Lost and Found
A lost and found bin is located in the badge-accessible, self-service checkout area on the library main floor.
- Lost and found items are emptied the first working Monday of the month or when the bin reaches maximum capacity. All items will be donated.
- Perishable items such as food and liquid should be disposed prior to placement in the bin.
- Unhygienic items should be thrown away and not placed in the bin.
- Any items with personal identification information will not be placed in the bin and an attempt will be made to contact the owner.
- High-value items (like technology, wallets, jewelry, etc.) are held in the LIB222 suite (817-735-2465) until the end of the day and then taken to HSC Police Department (817-735-2210) for safekeeping.